How can we help you?
1. Content must be unique, relevant to our listing categories, engaging and valuable to our audience, ideally focusing on Irish businesses or consumers.
2. Duplicate content is not allowed. The content should be genuine and original. This means 100% plagiarism-free.
3. Minimum word count – 600 words.
4. Content must be well-written in plain English and grammatically correct with a high level of readability. Any content that requires a significant level of editorial intervention will not be approved.
5. Article must contain proper heading/title (H1) followed by subheading (H2) and additional headings (H3).
6. You can include up to 3 appropriate royalty-free and high-resolution images. Any copyrighted images will not be accepted.
7. We reserve the right to edit any content to bring it into line with Home Fuels Directory editorial guidelines.
8. You can add 1-2 external links in the article. Links should be relevant to the submission, and anchor text should be a clear and natural phrase. Spammy keywords or location anchors will be rejected.
9. You can contact us to submit your blog post. We will have it reviewed and posted in 1-3 business days. We will email you the article link once your article is published.